Tuesday, May 20, 2014

the week is young

it is barely Tuesday and a whole week of unexpected things awaits.
I happen to be home today just reading and hanging around my apartment with my puppy
then all this thoughts of home filled my mind
Does one ever OUTGROW being homesick?
I have trouble with knowing how adult life works and i wonder if theres more adults out there feeling homesick and if so....does age matter?

I love where i live and what i do but being a twenty something adult sometimes leaves you in a limbo between home life , apartment life , work life and happily ever after life. 

when i feel like that i always put up some good tunes and grab something sweet.
in this case a gluten free sugar cone + best coast


love this song and missing the beach and home.
nothing like LA but still home.


No comments:

Post a Comment