Monday, May 16, 2016

Editorial work in progress...


This past couple of months I have had the pleasure of working with some amazing
top models and wardrobe stylist that have inspired me greatly.
I don't even know how things come together sometimes, but they do.




Collaborations like I've said before, are a great part of my career and collaborations are the best!
Here is a little something about collaborating that I have found out :

1. It only works if you find value in the work the other person is providing.


2. It usually never pays but it builds all the relationships you will ever need.
I HATE when people complain about free collabs, like really? i think I've mentioned before, we are all trying to make it can you relax? 


3. It expands the creative vision. Get real, we are not all geniuses, the more people that
you can share an idea with, the more they will expand it and turn it into
something great!







Anyway...here is a few of the snapshots and behind the scenes of who i have been collaborating with

Happy Monday!

#inspirebeforeyouexpire


Photo credit :

@jujujujujuhuang


No comments:

Post a Comment