Sunday, July 29, 2012

Birthay + Arrival !

Finally back from Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada. Beacon was a sweet success and well a great way to start my birthday, it was the greatest gift. As soon as i came back my friends and i celebrated my birthday. For now i leave you with some pictures of this birthday celebration. I am so very blessed to be surrounded by all of this people. Thanks to Everyone that made my day way brighter. You all rock! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Stay tuned for the full vegas trip coverage, naha and pictures of pretty people this week. Thanks for reading Beauty Queen Online :D

No comments:

Post a Comment