Monday, June 11, 2012

Winner Lips!

winner lips

Hands down the best lipstick i have tried this season! the Fabulous #966 called 'Don't blink pink'. I have been using it almost every day for the past week and i have received SO MANY compliments at the salon and at school! People ask me all the time " what brand is it?" expecting for me to say something extra fancy and all i simply say is ...you wont even believe! ..it's wet n wild!! Their jaws automatically drop and ask me for the number and name of the lipstick shade.
The colors are vibrant and the consistency of the product is super moist + it's long lasting. I only have had to touch up my lipstick about twice in the entire day (including meals)
I am hardly a Lipstick person and i bought a handful of this new collection at my local grocery store and i've been having way too much fun with them! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beauty is not about the price but on what works for you, nowadays we all want to get better deals on quality items and im so very glad i found this alternative for everyday affordable make up to be able to share it with you!
i recommend it and its crowd approved!
xo,
cindilu

1 comment:

  1. You are so right! I can't stop wearing the lipstick :D Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete